Classic Restoration Pros Is fully certified with the IICRC to handle and remediate mold!
The Mold Remediation Process
After a proper Mold Inspection and estimate have been performed, we are able to start the process to remove the mold.
- Kill the source: We need to ensure that the source of the water has been taken care of. This means fixing piping, turning off the water, etc.
- Site Preparation: It is important to set up proper containment of the area to avoid cross contaminating other areas of the home or business.
- Finish Drying: Drying out the area completely is an important step taken which is done with our high powered dehumidifiers, air movers, air scrubbers, and more.
- Removing the Mold: We are now ready to remove the affected materials using HEPA vacuums, surface disinfecting/wiping, and scrubbing the area with chemicals that have been approved not only by the EPA but the customers themselves!
- Disposal: By properly disposing of affected materials, we are able to remove contents without contaminating items near the mold and areas in the building.
- Build Back: Upon agreement, we will replace and rebuild the area back to its pre-loss condition.
- Final Testing: A post work inspection is completed to ensure that the mold has been properly remediated and that the area has been properly restored to its original condition and that the customer is fully satisfied.